- describe the various user stories
- accelerated ipfs publishing
- highly durible storage, public or private
- many users, great experience regardless of the state of the peer grid.
- performance benefits when peering kicks in
- best of breed tradistionsl CDN with th the same simpinterface
Scientific/Industrial big data publishing¶
- minimise local network traffic
- durable storage, reliable hosting
- benefits of IPFS
- public or private
- redundant across multiple networks
- programmatic hooks for next generation index management
Corporate data at rest¶
It’s cheaper and easier to export the data to us than it is to sort it out. Free that expensive SAN.
If you have an open data policy, we can make it easy (and great!).